NEED IT NOW? WE STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DESPATCH! CALL FOR PRICE TODAY
Dynamics G-Ex is pleased to announce that the KT-10R v2 Magnetic Susceptibility Meter with rectangular coil is now available, in addition to the KT-10 v2 with the circular coil. The KT-10 v2 is the most popular model of Magnetic Susceptibility meters in our range and is one order of magnitude more sensitive than its predecessor and incorporates a range of new technologies including Bluetooth Wireless Communication to store Magnetic Susceptibility Readings integrated with GPS coordinates, Wireless Data Transfer, more Accurate Scanning, Windows Data Transfer and Visualization Software. Both the KT-10R v2 and KT-10 v2 allow users to input depth correlation information, receive measurement results in either SI or CGS Units and feature large internal memories. Additional benefits such as high sensitivity, Bluetooth communication and a data management/visualization software for the PC are standard in both configurations.They can also be upgraded to either a KT-10 Plus, KT-10 S/C or KT-10 Plus S/C Magnetic Susceptibility/Conductivity Meter.
The rectangular coil is beneficial for measuring core samples with small diameters as they do not need to be removed from the core box for measurement due to the rectangle having a smaller surface area and therefore not picking up contaminating readings from the core in the next row of the core tray. The circular and rectangular coils are not interchangeable.
Main Features & Specifications
- Data Memory: 4GB up to 4,000 Total Records Stored
- Sensitivity: 1 x 10-6 SI Units
- Measurement Range: 0.001 x 10-3 to 1999.99 x 10-3 SI Units Auto-Ranging
- Operating Frequency: 10kHz
- Display: High Contrast LCD Graphic Display with 104 x 88 Pixels
- Control: 1 button with up/down function
- Data Output/Input: USB, Bluetooth with GPS link via Bluetooth
- Power Supply: 2 AA Alkaline Batteries or 2 optional AA Rechargable batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 4000 readings with voice recorder
- Operating Temperature: - 20 ºc to 60 ºc
- Dimensions: 200mm x 57mm x 30mm
- Coil Dimensions:
- Circular Coil: 65mm Diameter
- Rectangular Coil: 65mmL x 32mmW
- Weight: 0.33Kg
- GeoView Software: Supports all Windows 32 or 64 bit operating systems
Dynamics G-Ex also offer full repair and maintainence on the complete KT-10 range including upgrades to higher models.
* Due to the fluctuations in the currencies, pricing can vary from time to time, so please contact us for current quote. Thanks for your understanding *