The tungsten carbide tip performs flawlessly on even the hardest metals, and therefore works easily on ceramics and glass as well. The magnet at the tool’s cap quickly cleans up stray metal shavings that can damage your work piece or can retrieve steel chips from inaccessible locations. The scriber also features a pocket clip for working in the field.
• A superior choice for the professional machinist, mechanic or craftsman.
• Durable tungsten carbide point makes precise marks to 1/100”.
• Great for sheet metal and duct workers.
• Routinely used by tool and die makers.
• End cap magnet pickups up stray metal shavings.
• Convenient pocket clip.