We have OVERSTOCKED in these! Great bargain too good to pass by. Only whilst Stock Lasts!
$10.00+GST each, Ex-Works Perth Warehouse
Please be sure to contact one of our friendly and helpful Customer Happiness Team members for an update on stock levels.
HQ - Was 2541 available. Now only 745 Trays left! (87 per pallet)
The Discoverer Series 1 range of core trays/core boxes is the original design, and the first plastic core tray on the market in 1993. This robust design is still preferred by some geologists and fieldies today. This is the simplest design tray within the Discoverer range, and we have clients in Mt Isa that still have this original core tray in pristine condition, protecting their valuable archive core today. So, since 1993 Discoverer's reputation started with this wonderful, Series 1 core tray, and we've been protecting your core sample assets ever sinceBenefits
- Built in Handles on both ends of the trays provide safe and easy use when handling.
- Non-magentic and chemically inert, so no interference when logging and analysising core samples.
- Full Depth Channel height ensures the core sits below the ribbing, giving greater stability when stacking.
- Drainage holes throughout, helping your core to dry out and to remain stored in premium condition.
- Built in ID Tag area and optional Tags provide for a permanent record of contents.
- Manufactured from the highest UV stabilized polypropylene available, giving excellent longevity, durability and peace of mind.
Product Dimensions & Weights:
HQ Series 1 OD: 1065L x 385W x 84mmH
Channel Diameter: 65mm
Core Capacity: 4 metres
Colour: Black Only
Pallet Qty: Truck - 87
Standard Container - 90
High Cube Container 102
The Black Core Tray has the same proven strength as the Standard Core Tray, watch the strength test on a 1 Tonne pallet of stakes!