The Export Version Discoverer Series 2 range of core boxes or core trays (depending on where you are in the world) was originally designed specifically for exporting internationally. The reason for this is that this core box 'stacks and nests', which means that the trays can nest neatly inside of each other when being shipped empty, (just like empty egg cartons) leading to significant savings in freight due to the ability to fit double the number of core boxes onto a pallet -perfect when being shipped internationally and freight is a large cost and important consideration.
Yet when filled with core on site they simply stack on top of each other without the tray above touching the core in the tray below, such is the patent design. Also there is no pre-assembly needed once these trays get to site, they are injection molded from a one piece mold, so don't waste time in making up your core boxes again!
This Series 2 model has long been an industry favorite, since the late 90's and many will recognize it from mine sites globally as it's our leading export product with whole shipping containers being regularly shipped all over the world to some of the remotest and largest mining operations. The Export Version is only supplied in Black as the polymer to manufacture the core tray is more cost effective than adding coloured pigment, thus negating the cost of the shipping to remote locations - "You can have any color as long as it's black."Benefits
- Built in Handles on both ends of the trays provide safe and easy use when handling.
- Upto 50% more core trays/core boxes per pallet compared to competing products, delivering significant landed cost savings.
- Full Depth Channel height ensures the core sits below the ribbing, giving greater stability when stacking.
- Bold Start Indicator gives clarity to drillers, reducing potential errors when logging the core.
- Drainage holes throughout, helping your core to dry out and to remain stored in premium condition.
- Built in ID Tag area and optional Tags provide for a permanent record of contents.
- Has many accessories to compliment this model, Locking Rings, Lids, Lid Clips, Clip-in Core Marker Blocks, and so on.
- Strapping Slots ensure greater stability when palletised.
- Manufactured from the highest UV stabilized polypropylene available, giving excellent longevity, durability and peace of mind.
NQ Series 2
OD: 1065L x 385W x 67.5mmH
Channel Diameter: 52.5mm
Core Capacity: 5 metres
Pallet Qty: Truck - 183
Standard Container - 192
High Cube Container - 219
HQ Series 2
OD: 1065L x 385W x 81mmH
Channel Diameter: 65mm
Core Capacity: 4 metres
Colour: Pastel Green
Truck - 144
Standard Container - 156
High Cube Container 177
PQ Series 2
OD: 1065L x 385W x 106mmH
Channel Diameter: 86.5mm
Core Capacity: 3 metres
Colour: Pastel Blue
Truck - 120
Standard Container - 126
High Cube Container - 141