The Discoverer® Series 3, 2 Row 4C Size (100mm) Plastic Core Trays are perfect for large and heavy diamond core extracted in a typical coal exploration project.
We've also noticed Hard Rock clients drilling 100mm Core for Bulk Metallurgy Sampling & using Metal Core Trays. Now you can get OH&S compliant with Plastic 4C Discoverer®️ Core Trays now available.
In collaboration with BHP Mitsubishi Alliance (BMA) we've developed and released this tray to the market as the safest and user-friendly option, meeting all their strict criteria.
Past are the days of using bulky and dangerous metal core trays for this type of drill program. The plastic used in this core tray means it doesn't heat up like a metal tray in the hot sun, and there are no sharp edges, eliminating cuts and LTI's caused using Metal Trays.
The Discoverer® Series 3 is designed with a unique base that means completely smooth operation on roller racking and multi directional transfer tables.
Discoverer® 3 also has a continuous gripbar running right around the tray, so it is easier to lift from your natural lifting position and more OHS friendly. Don't miss out on the ease of use benefits this tray provides.
- Stable Stacking. The unique stacking design means that the trays stack perfectly on top of each other without the tray above touching the core in the tray below.
- No Logging Errors. Bold Start Indicator gives clarity to drillers, reducing potential errors when logging the core.
- Drainage Holes. Drainage Holes at both ends, helping your core to dry out and to remain stored in premium condition.
- Indelible Record. Built-in ID tag holders are now moulded into both the front and the side of the trays. These provide a permanent record of tray contents.
- Integral Strength. The patented interlocking bracing between tray rows ensures rigidity and strength through the whole length of the tray and increases the longevity of the product in the tough mining environment.
- 1050mm Core Capacity. Keeping core logging practices consistent and easy for the Geologist means it important to fit 1 meter of core in each row of your core trays as well as your core foam as required, into the extra 50mm at the ends of the tray.
4C Series 3 OD: 1120L x 320W x 125mmH
Channel Diameter: 110mm
Core Capacity: 2 metres
Pallet Qty: 64
Lifetime Warranty applies when Core Trays are used as intended, which is for storing, transporting, logging of core and being structurally sound for up to 25 years. Excludes Core Trays being emptied and reused time after time.