We supply a whole range of Stainless Steel Laboratory Test Sieves certified for use for high-precision, accurate sampling. These test sieves are manufactured to internationally recognised quality assurance standards. They are individually checked throughout manufacture either by optical projection or highly sophisticated computer scanning techniques and comply with ISO 3310.
Each sieve is issued with a unique serial number and a certificate of compliance for full product traceability. Our manufacturers specialise in sieves of stainless steel frame and mesh construction that are inherently more robust, durable and corrosion-resistant than traditional brass sieves.
- Sturdy rim - strong and easy to handle
- Exact frame - rugged and uniform with positive nesting
- Fillet - no sample is trapped between the mesh and the frame
- Ergonomically designed - no raw edges and comfortable to handle.
- Evenly tensioned mesh - precise and accurate results
- No cavities - totally sealed frame with no crevices to trap sample
- Precision mesh - high-tech optical equipment accurately measures apertures
- Fully traceable - individually numbered serial number
- High-quality stainless steel frame - minimal corrosion and long-lasting
Our most common diameters of test sieves are the 200mm and 300mm. Please email customerservice@dynamicsgex.