If you believe that the thousands you spend on the drill program means your valuable core data is worth protecting, then the Discoverer® Heavy Duty Plastic Pallets could just be what you need.
5 Major Benefits:
- 100% Recyclable
- Perfectly fits Plastic Core Trays - an industry first!
- Built to sit outside in the harsh Australian Outback for many years
- Will never get eaten out by termites or white ants, which is prevalent in Australia & South America
- Size: 1200 x 1100 x 150mmH
- 4-way entry for easy handling with forklift or pallet jack
- Robust but lightweight at 17kg
- SWL: Static: 4000kg, Dynamic: 1000kg
- Very high chemical resistance, particularly acids and alkalis
The Discoverer® Heavy Duty Plastic Pallets have been specifically developed with a select handful of leading mining companies, and are purpose-fit for Discoverer® Recycled Plastic Core Trays, among other brands of similar dimensions.
Good to Know
We are not willing to take risks with your core samples, so we've done everything possible to ensure these are the the most suitable for storage of your core trays outside in the elements.
You can most certainly get cheaper ones from general suppliers, but we've produced these specifically for the industry and the harsh conditions of a mining or exploration site.
There was a case study of a drill core library that had plastic pallet failure to the tune of $200k when they used an off-the-shelf option suitable for general freight.
So we are fine if you feel the need to purchase a cheaper product elsewhere. we won't hold that against you but we won't risk it with your samples personally. We like to sleep at night knowing the Discoverer® Plastic Pallets will be good for life in the sun.
The Discoverer® Plastic Pallet is stocked in both our Perth and Queensland warehouses for rapid delivery anywhere in Australia or Internationally.