Our core orientation device was developed to allow users to measure all relevant core structures with the core placed in the same situation that it was in the ground. The inbuilt Suunto A-10 Base Plate compass provides a bearing so that you can situate the device with the same heading as the azimuth of the core, and the inbuilt protractor allows the core to be placed on its original incline.
- High Quality non-ferrous brass fittings
- Hand built in West Australia from durable marine plywood
- In built Suunto A-10 compass with adjustable bezel
- Accepts all core diameters from BQ to PQ
- Can accept half core
- Housed in a rugged Heavy Duty Lockable case with Pick and Pluck Foam