The new Corewise Automatic Core Saw with Direct Drive - now faster, safer, and more reliable!
- More torque, thanks to Direct Drive
- 30% faster cutting speed
- No loss of power
- Safer to operate compared to other automatic core saws
- Reduced back spray from the blade
- Little to no silica mist with the new, innovative mist guard
- Quieter than other core saws
- More efficient and more reliable than other core saws
- Cheaper to run and maintain with no belts to replace
- More working hours since there is no downtime for maintenance
Other Advantages of the New Corewise Core Saw:
- The only core saw that won't jam in forward or reverse
- Control buttons have been fitted away from wet areas
- LCD screen monitors the motors while operating
- LCD screen advises correct feed speed for various hardness of core
- Feed system allows operator to instantly feed core
- Accepts BQ, NQ, HQ and PQ on the same core guide
- The only core saw that takes PQ core guide with lids
The patented Corewise Automatic Core Saw is the most technologically advanced core cutting machine. It is known to be the safest and most practical choice in the industry for all core cutting applications.
Invented by Frank Frisina, the original inventor of the Almonte Core Saw, Frank has continued to develop and advance the core saw under the Corewise brand. In an efficiency and safety driven market, there is no room for accidents, which is why we recommend you keep your core saw operators safe with the right core saw.
"I've been using the Corewise Core Saw for over 10 years and I've got nothing but praise
for it. Not only is it a very reliable piece of equipment, but it is also extremely safe to use.
I've found that I can cut large amounts of core in a relatively short space of time and it is
very simple to operate. I would have no problem recommending it to anyone."
- Perilya Mining
We typically supply the 3-phase core saw to the bulk of mine sites, but we do have the single phase core saw available as well.
- The single phase core saw is designed for smaller exploration programs, where only smaller amounts of core need to be cut, but where operator safety is a priority and manual core saws aren't suitable to the end user.
- The 3-phase core saw will typically cut 5-6 times faster than the single phase saw, as it's more powerful at 7.5kw to the single phase saw's 2.2kw.
Designed and built in Australia, the Corewise is a premium galvanised and stainless steel construction, with all internal bolts made of stainless steel to increase machine lifespan. It has aluminum composite sheet panelling, which stops vibration and reduces noise levels, leading to less wear and tear on parts and increased operator comfort. Both in forward and reverse, the Corewise features an anti-jam system ensuring that core never jams, which can cause potential operator hazards. Fitted to the core saw is a proximity sensor which automatically cuts the power when body parts come within the blade area or when the blade housing is lifted. To compliment this feature, the saw is also fitted with dynamic braking, ensuring that the blade stops immediately, which makes the difference between absolutely safety and loss of limbs or fatal accidents.
Built in conjunction with the Corewise Automatic Core Saw, the 200L water recirculation tank is constructed from powder-coated aluminum with 3 stage setting tanks, 240v submersible pump with float switch, filter mesh basket, lid and hose with fittings. It is recommended for use where water supply is limited. Once installed and tank is filled with water, you plug one end of the hose to the pump and the other end to the connector piece on the blade hood and then start the pump. For optimum life of your blade it is recommended to have constant water supply. The Recirculation Tank meets environmental regulations.
Safety in Shipping
When shipping and sending to remote or international locations, a crate is built specifically to protect the saw in transit. For export these are heat-treated and fumigated for customs purposes.
The 3-phase Corewise is driven by a high efficiency 7.5kw (10hp) electric engine that gives it enough power for hard cores and to ensure longer blade life. The smaller single phase saw is driven by a 2.2kw electric engine.
The Corewise can be fitted with various hardware to ensure compatibility with most power supplies overseas. If using the saw remotely, a 20KVA generator will run the 3-phase saw, which comes with a 3m power lead and a 20 amp, 4 pin, 3-phase plug, so you will need to ensure the generator has a socket which will accept this size plug.
A full range of spare parts are available ex-stock to minimize downtime and get you up and running as fast as possible.
Dynamics G-Ex can ship the Corewise to any location within Australia, or through our export warehouses in Perth and Queensland. We have supplied to a number of countries worldwide, including New Zealand, PNG, Africa and the whole of the Oceania Pacific region. We strive to stock the Corewise for immediate dispatch at all times.
The Corewise is backed by a 12-month warranty that covers the motor, gearbox and components. Blades and chains are not covered.
Still not sure if Corewise is right for you?
It might, or it might not be.
Check out our comparison on the leading brands of Automatic Core Saw here in Australia so you can make your own informed decision.
Note: These units can sometimes be referred to as Core Cutters or Auto Core Cutters in case you need help in finding the right product when searching!