This especially developed geologist's compass meets all your demands at a favourable price!
Like the ""Freiberger"" it facilitates the reading of dip and strike in one operation by a vertical circle at the lid hinge.
- pendular clinometer (90°- 0°- 90°) for dip measurement
- the initial oscillation of the needle can be accelerated by arresting
- circular level, mirror, front and rear sight
- 0°-360°, scale value 1° (adjustable circle graduation and needle), vertical circle gradutation 5°, engraved exterior scale
- housing: aluminium
- size: 80 x 65 x 20 mm
- weight: ca. 235 g (leather pouch included)