We have refined our Rite in the Rain range down to the bestsellers. Although we do have access to the entire range, our core customer base will more than likely want what hundreds of other geos and fieldies have proven to stick to, so we've kept it simple for you.
- The smaller 'top pocket size" books are 50 sheets (100 pages) with a flexible cover. Both come with the same universal style page pattern, which consists of solid horizontal and dotted vertical lines.
- Top Spiral Bound RR-135 (76x127mm)
- Top Spiral Bound RR-146 (105x152mm)
- The larger options are 120x190mm and hard cover, with a durable sewn-in binding and a different page pattern for each stock code. They all come with 80 sheets (160 pages). Everything about it - the cover, the paper, the sewn-in pages, even the glue - is designed to survive the elements of the mine site or your exploration roamings.
- RR-390F - 'Journal Pattern' - Solid lines horizontal across the page
- RR-300F - 'Transit Pattern' - Page 1: Solid horizontal & vertical lines. Page 2: Grid Pattern.
- RR-540F - 'Geology Pattern' - Page 1: Solid horizontal & vertical lines. Page 2: Grid Pattern with information fields at the top of the page.
Sometimes we are asked for Rite in the Rain equivalents in the market. RR-146 is equivalent to Chartwell 2281 and Markrite 110, while RR-300F is equivalent to Chartwell 2637 and Markrite 102. The other Rite in the Rain books in our range don't have a direct equivalent in Chartwell & Markrite.
We only sell the Rite in the Range brand as it's considered the market leader in water-resistant and waterproof notepads.