Since 1993 Discoverer has continuously produced the highest quality products, and our Diamond Blades are no exception. These are made specifically for the mineral core industry. They may be the most expensive unit core blade in the market, but they have been proven time and again as a premium blade that lasts longer and cuts faster, that It's highly likely to be the lowest cost per metre blade.
"The Discoverer Green 12" core cutting blade is performing extremely well, cutting 800-1000 metres of core per blade. Compare this to the blades we had been using, an average of 500-600 metres per blade. We also had problems with the blade losing its tension, causing it to buckle and being no good for use.
We had a core saw that was cutting the core in a 60/40 split (not 50/50) and had sent the saw back for repairs on three occasions with nothing being found wrong with it, so we have been unable to use this core saw. I tried one of Dynamics green 12" blades on this saw and it has been cutting perfectly ever since, with no deviation (exact 50/50 split down the centre)."
- Field Logistics Coordinator, Northern Star Resources
- Arbor (Centre Hole) is 25.4mm on all blades
- Suitable for any brand of core saw, automatic or manual
- Available in 12" (300mm) and 14" (350mm) - 12" are used for automatic core saws, while either 12" or 14" can be used on manual core saws.
- Stocked in our Perth, Kalgoorlie, Mt Isa, Dubbo and Gympie warehouses.
As rock properties vary from location to location, please specify rock type on placement of order, and the team will assist in ensuring you get the best blade. Otherwise we've produced this handy guide for you to easily match up the rock type with the blade you may require.