The Discoverer® S2 range of core trays / core boxes is a model that truly 'stacks and nests', a unique feature within the industry. This unique feature means that the trays can nest neatly inside of each other when being shipped empty, leading to significant savings in freight, and perfect when being shipped internationally. Yet when filled with core on site they simply stack on top of each other without the tray above touching the core in the tray below, such is the patent design.
This S2 model has long been an industry favourite and many will recognise it from mine sites globally as it's our leading export product with whole shipping containers being regularly shipped all over the world to some of the remotest and largest mining operations.Benefits
- Built in handles on both ends of the trays provide safe and easy use when handling.
- Up to 50% more core trays/core boxes per pallet compared to competing products, delivering significant landed cost savings.
- Full Depth Channel height ensures the core sits below the ribbing, giving greater stability when stacking.
- Bold Start Indicator gives clarity to drillers, reducing potential errors when logging the core.
- Drainage holes throughout, helping your core to dry out and to remain stored in premium condition.
- Built in ID Tag area and optional Tags provide for a permanent record of contents.
- Has many accessories to compliment this model, Locking Rings, Lids, Lid Clips, Clip-in Core Marker Blocks, and so on.
- Strapping Slots ensure greater stability when palletised.
- Manufactured from the highest UV stabilized polypropylene available, giving excellent longevity, durability and peace of mind.
NQ Series 2
OD: 1065L x 385W x 67.5mmH
Channel Diameter: 52.5mm
Core Capacity: 5 metres
Pallet Qty: Truck - 183
Standard Container - 192
High Cube Container - 219
HQ Series 2
OD: 1065L x 385W x 81mmH
Channel Diameter: 65mm
Core Capacity: 4 metres
Truck - 144
Standard Container - 156
High Cube Container 177
PQ Series 2
OD: 1065L x 385W x 106mmH
Channel Diameter: 86.5mm
Core Capacity: 3 metres
Truck - 120
Standard Container - 126
High Cube Container - 141
|Product||Pallet (W x L x H)||QTY on Pallet||Weight in Tray||Weight per Pallet (Incl Pallet)|
|NQ S2||1070 x 1160 x 2208||183||1.97kg||381kg|
|HQ S2||1070 x 1160 x 2185||144||2.12kg||317kg|
|PQ S2||1070 x 1160 x 2224||120||2.39kg||303kg|
Discoverer® Core Tray Comparison Video
Check out the entire Discoverer range to make sure you are using the core tray that's best suited to your needs.
Does a Recycled Plastic Core Tray last as long as a Virgin Plastic Core Tray?
Tried. Tested. Proven.
When Discoverer® made the switch to manufacturing the Core Trays from repurposed Australian Kerbside Recycling, Dynamics needed assurance that this product would last just as long as our original Virgin Plastic Tray that has been proven in the elements since 1993.
Following a robust QC Testing Process, by Australia's pre-eminent NATA & ISO Accredited Plastics Lab ExcelPlas, Discoverer® is the only Core Tray on the global market that has undergone this rigorous independent testing.
By using Discoverer®, you're looking after the Earth while drilling the Earth.
Absolute Peace of Mind Guaranteed.