We have two types of Penetrometer. The Geopocket Dial Penetrometer 0-6Kg/cm2 & 0 - 11Kg & the Dial Pocket Penetrometer 0-6KG. As these products are generally used in the Geotechnical Field and our main focus is supplying the Geological Field these two instruments are discontinued product lines for us, so get it quick to pick up a bargain before they sell out.
Direct value read in Kgf/cm2 on the graduated scale from 0 to 6Kgf/cm2.
Peak hold feature; zero setting by push button.
- Checking failure or slide areas
- Checking degree of solid compaction
- Evaluating chemical solidification of soils
- Checking soil strata to determine pile lengths
- Classifying soils at boring or construction sites
- Correlating field and laboratory compaction studies
- Correlating unconfined compressive strengths of soils
- Analysing consistency of soils for agricultural purposes
- Verifying classification of boring sample in laboratory.