The Discoverer® S1 range of core trays/core boxes is the original design, and the first plastic core tray on the market in 1993. This robust design is still preferred by some geologists and fieldies today. This is the simplest design tray within the Discoverer® range, and we have clients in Mt Isa that still have this original core tray in pristine condition, protecting their valuable archive core today. So, since 1993 Discoverer's reputation started with this wonderful, S1 core tray, and we've been protecting your core sample assets ever since!
The S1 is the only core box in the Discoverer® range to feature in BQ size, as well as the standard NQ, HQ & PQ sizes. We do offer free samples to test our range of Discoverer Trays so you can make the choice of which Series suits your needs.Benefits
- Built in handles on both ends of the trays provide safe and easy use when handling.
- Non-magnetic and chemically inert, so no interference when logging and analysing core samples.
- Full Depth Channel height ensures the core sits below the ribbing, giving greater stability when stacking.
- Drainage holes throughout, helping your core to dry out and to remain stored in premium condition.
- Built in ID Tag area and optional Tags provide for a permanent record of contents.
- Manufactured from the highest UV stabilized polypropylene available, giving excellent longevity, durability and peace of mind.
Product Dimensions & Weights:
BQ Series 1 OD: 1065L x 385W x 60mmH
Channel Diameter: 38mm
Core Capacity: 7 metres
Empty Weight: 2.2kgs
Pallet Qty: 129
|Product||Pallet (W x L x H)||QTY on Pallet||Weight in Tray||Weight per Pallet (Incl Pallet)|
|BQ S1||1070 x 1160 x 2332||129||2.23kg||299kg|
|NQ S1||1070 x 1160 x 2303||117||2.21kg||272kg|
|HQ S1||1070 x 1160 x 2185||87||2.17kg||206kg|
|PQ S1||1070 x 1160 x 2295||66||2.79kg||200kg|
Discoverer® Core Tray Comparison Video
Check out the entire Discoverer range to make sure you are using the core tray that's best suited to your needs.
Does a Recycled Plastic Core Tray last as long as a Virgin Plastic Core Tray?
Tried. Tested. Proven.
When Discoverer® made the switch to manufacturing the Core Trays from repurposed Australian Kerbside Recycling, Dynamics needed assurance that this product would last just as long as our original Virgin Plastic Tray that has been proven in the elements since 1993.
Following a robust QC Testing Process, by Australia's pre-eminent NATA & ISO Accredited Plastics Lab ExcelPlas, Discoverer® is the only Core Tray on the global market that has undergone this rigorous independent testing.
By using Discoverer®, you're looking after the Earth while drilling the Earth.
Absolute Peace of Mind Guaranteed.