The Discoverer Series 1 range of core trays/core boxes is the original design, and the first plastic core tray on the market in 1993. This robust design is still preferred by some geologists and fieldies today. This is the simplest design tray within the Discoverer range, and we have clients in Mt Isa that still have this original core tray in pristine condition, protecting their valuable archive core today. So, since 1993 Discoverer's reputation started with this wonderful, Series 1 core tray, and we've been protecting your core sample assets ever since!
The Series 1 is the only core box in the Discoverer range to feature in BQ size, as well as the standard NQ, HQ & PQ sizes. We do offer free samples to test our range of Discoverer Trays so you can make the choice of which Series suits your needs.
- Built in Handles on both ends of the trays provide safe and easy use when handling.
- Non-magentic and chemically inert, so no interference when logging and analysising core samples.
- Full Depth Channel height ensures the core sits below the ribbing, giving greater stability when stacking.
- Drainage holes throughout, helping your core to dry out and to remain stored in premium condition.
- Built in ID Tag area and optional Tags provide for a permanent record of contents.
- Manufactured from the highest UV stabilized polypropylene available, giving excellent longevity, durability and peace of mind.
- The trays are colour coded, allowing for quick and easy identification of the different sizes both in storage and out in the field.
HQ Series 1 OD: 1065L x 385W x 84mmH
Channel Diameter: 65mm
Core Capacity: 4 metres
Colour: Pastel Green
Pallet Qty: Truck - 87
Standard Container - 90
High Cube Container 102
Plastic Discoverer ® 1 Core Tray Size HQ, 87/Pallet - Overstocked in our Gympie Warehouse, we are happy to arrange a freight quote for you to any location around the globe, please call us or contact us on the Live Chat.